Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Bruins

1:00PM EST

First game in five days. Anticipation is a thing.

The Bruins have been better against good teams than bad. Sounds familiar. Maybe they'll take the Flyers for granted. Was the 3-0 series collapse long enough ago already?

Afternoon game
    Supposed to be decent here 8 degrees Celsius and no rain ... gotta get those Xmas lights hung up ...
    Nine game losing streak...
    Do I watch or not watch
    I think the answer is obvious lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10 10 10 10 10
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

****ing embarrassing, this is getting beyond rediculous. Patience my ****ing ***, something needs to happen.
        Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

NO confidence whatsoever!!!!

Comment

Jack Edward makes a great suggestion. With 6 minutes left and must score pp Edwards suggests a 6 on 4 by pulling the goalie. And I think to myself that haksols is outcoached by that Jerk Edwards..lol. fire Hak. Enuf.

Comment

Why was the Simmonds goal disallowed? Invisible goalie contact?

Comment

Simmer s elbow glanced off rask's facemask....and by the rules is interference...which is garbage b/c the puck was going in regardless.

Comment

Glad I spent the afternoon outside on a beautiful day and didnít waste 2.5 hours watching that crap.

Really Iíve barely watched any flyers lately ... completely unwatchable

Letís tank real good ... might as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So proud that we are talking about tanking. This org was once proud. Christ this is seemingly a mess.

Comment

Working...
                    X