10 straight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 straight

10 straight games without a win, sixth time shutout this season, but hey were were close in some of them. Garbage. Time for changes, GM, Coach or players, I am not watching this team again until some kind of change is made. This team is a joke, sorry but it is.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Unfortunately hexy signed a couple of duds...which is causing a little disrupt in the reboot. And as many have said this chemistry seems bad. I like the back end and the tending is ok. Up front is not good....we rarely have sustained pressure and it's hard to see where any scoring will come front at this pt.

Hexy won't get sacked because there is a pipeline of prospects which is the promise we hang onto. So the coach gets sacked b/c you can't fire all the players... bring on the next guy. ....we should have upgraded when gallant came available.

But moves like that requires balls...and hexy seems to be playing things relatively safe .... especially on the minds of some folks.

Comment

There is patience and then there is giving the fans the finger, Hextall is doing the latter. Ed would not have allowed this to happen, something would have been done. It pisses me off that Schenn is leading St Louis in scoring, another one that we just give up on that goes on to better things. This team is bad, no heart, listless PP, etc. This is not a well coached team. Gallant has a team with zero stars atop his division. We are one point above Edmonton lol.
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

12 percent of the season in consecutive losses. Shameful. I am completely concerned that this rebuild could be fukked up by hexy. Sickens me. As Toronto and jersey are getting it done we seem to be headed to be the laughing stock of pro sports....I often wonder what I have done to deserve this ....must go get me a knights jersey...maybe a stars strip....always liked those flames and nucks...

Comment

Stay calm everyone. Things are fine. It's part of the process. Hak is a good coach. Don't let the results fool you. Some more starring will solve everything.

Comment

Bench Konecny after he was one of the few firing shots. Hak says he didn't earn it. I don't really care much anymore until he is gone.

Comment

This is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of our fan frustration. Hexy and Homer are running the show with no one from Comcast holding either one of them accountable, now that Mr Snider has passed.

As the late Gene Hart would say, buckle up...itís going to be a bumpy ride!

Comment

Hak may be the only NHL coach, in the history of the league, to win 10 straight, then lose 10 straight in consecutive seasons with the same team...what an amazing accomplishment!

Comment

Originally posted by behn3 View Post
                  Hak may be the only NHL coach, in the history of the league, to win 10 straight, then lose 10 straight in consecutive seasons with the same team...what an amazing accomplishment!
                  Forgot missing playoffs in both seasons... ain't no good.

Comment

You can't shine shit.
                    Hak has SO little to work with where it counts.
                    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                    X