X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience ... this will pay off ...

... with a #1 or #2 overall pick.

WOOT!
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Iíll take that trade off...nothing else to look forward to!

Comment

perhaps......years from now........................

Comment

Is the next draft class better than the last one?

Comment

The Dhalin kid supposedly is a stud dman. He's the only kid I have heard of since last year. Would really like to get lucky with another C...one who can shoot bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Niittyzus View Post
            Is the next draft class better than the last one?
            It is expected to be, yes. Svechnikov is the kind of sniper we could really use, though I bet we pass over him for someone who is more two-way.

Comment

Really. Are we that franchise. Another 3 or 4 yrs of drafting first a la EDM

FFS

Comment

As i mentioned in another thread, why doesnt anyone call out the on ice leaders?

Comment

Any good goaltender in next yearís draft?

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
                    As i mentioned in another thread, why doesnt anyone call out the on ice leaders?
                    Well that would be Hakstol's job. And if he hasn't called it out or hasn't benched or cut a players ice....one might think he feels the on ice efforts are acceptable. If this is not the case we have a coach who has trouble addressing issues. Either way it appears the coach isn't coaching. I think he is over his head and I think it is apparent when you watch his public facing behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                    X