Hex says Hak is staying...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex says Hak is staying...

Well the gm should go then. Embarassing. Accepting this as part of any process. Scandalous

Comment

The vote of confidence kiss of death. Didnt they once fire a coach the day after a full vote of confidenc

Comment

Maybe Hexy is saying.....Trust The Process in his way.

Comment

Hextall can say all he wants. But, when the arena is perpetually empty, and that is where everything is headed, then all bets are off!!
          give me a f**king break. Hextall is not god.
          he betta recognize!!!

Comment

Maybe Hextall recognizes the roster is playing like shit...and the coach can only do so much?

And this is a...wake up, show up...or you'll be out the door moment for a lot of guys going thru motions...

Comment

I am all on board for that!!
              shoot. The boys better show up or move along. Good lord!!

Comment

That said. Hextall doesn't have the longest leash in the world!

Comment

In terms of the Org, we have gone from trading away all our youth for veterans in moves to compete (never worked) to the current management group who won't make any moves. It's like we go from one extreme to the other with no middle ground. Building a team requires making moves to address weaknesses within the team. Holding onto Hakstol is staying the course even though the ship appears to be rudderless. A change would at the very least shake things up, Hexy doesn't want to trade youth? Then fire the Coach and bring in a true NHL coach. I hear Keenan is available lol. One extreme to the other and I fear neither approach will work, look at Arizona and the Oilers if you think accumulating youth is the way to go. You have to make some deals at certain points to shore up weakness or to take advantage of another team's shortfalls. Teams need assets that we have in abundance but we are going to hang onto them forever because we are the NHL's version of hoarders.

Trading away all our youth or never trading away a prospect to address weakness equals a path to the same spot, no Cups. Balance is needed.
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234
                    In terms of the Org, we have gone from trading away all our youth for veterans in moves to compete (never worked) to the current management group who won't make any moves. It's like we go from one extreme to the other with no middle ground. Building a team requires making moves to address weaknesses within the team. Holding onto Hakstol is staying the course even though the ship appears to be rudderless. A change would at the very least shake things up, Hexy doesn't want to trade youth? Then fire the Coach and bring in a true NHL coach. I hear Keenan is available lol. One extreme to the other and I fear neither approach will work, look at Arizona and the Oilers if you think accumulating youth is the way to go. You have to make some deals at certain points to shore up weakness or to take advantage of another team's shortfalls. Teams need assets that we have in abundance but we are going to hang onto them forever because we are the NHL's version of hoarders.

Trading away all our youth or never trading away a prospect to address weakness equals a path to the same spot, no Cups. Balance is needed.
                    I'm all for making moves but what moves are out there and which kids are you willing to part with..

Cause unless it's a name like Provorov what are you gonna address? What awesome talent comes back today to make today better..

And if your trade isn't going to make today relevant...why bother making the move.

I'm not happy with the slow roll...but I wasn't happy with it last year ..so maybe I'm at a different point in the patience game..

I'd sooner trade Voracek, Simmonds, Raffl, Filp...and keep cycling the kids in...this team isn't at the point it can trade youth for a Richards/Carter "boost"..

Hell I wasn't happy when Gost got sent down the first time...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Last edited by Rev_Bully; 12-05-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X