Nuevirth & Manning on IR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuevirth & Manning on IR

Nuevy and Manning were placed on IR and the team has recalled T.J. Brennan and Alex Lyon from LV

Flyers site doesn't say what the injuries are or how long they'll be out
    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Really sucks that Morin and Myers (and Stolarz) are injured as well.

Comment

Wow- just when I thought the Flyers were going to trade Nuevy to the Oilers. When did he get injured?

Comment

What's up with Morin??
        "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
          What's up with Morin??
          Injured again. I'm sure he would have been recalled if healthy at this point. If they put Brennan out there over Alt, we're going pretty aggressive on puck moving defensemen. TJ can skate and has skills, but is often a liability defensively. Alt is more balanced player, pretty steady, kind of like Haag but obviously not quite as good. I actually like him better than Manning.
          Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

The Hockey God's are sure.taking one big dump.on this team this year.

Comment

I believe Alt is injured as well ... the Phantoms were scrambling last week to get players up from ECHL and on PTOs because of Morin, Myers, and Alt all going down.

Comment

I actually think it's pretty cool that TJ Brennan is getting a chance to play for the Flyers. He's a local kid (from Willingboro, NJ). I actually played open hockey with him once when he was a teenager over at the Igloo in Mt. Laurel. So I'm sure this is a dream opportunity, putting on the orange and black. Good for him.
                Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Working...
                X