Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Canucks

10:00PM EST

Looks like same line-up as last night. Third in four. Now that they seem to be on a bit of a roll that may be a good thing.

I still miss this set if games being between Christmas and new years like it used.to be. NY eve was usually in vancouver. Watch the game, watch dick Clark for 10 min, go back to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
      I still miss this set if games being between Christmas and new years like it used.to be. NY eve was usually in vancouver. Watch the game, watch dick Clark for 10 min, go back to the game.
      Ah the post-Christmas road trip out west. Usually the Flyers were on a roll heading into Christmas and then would hit a wall on that trip.

Comment

Yup I always loved those NYE afternoon games against the Canucks!

Comment

Don't look now this team is now on a 3 game winning streak. Was at the game tonight and I have to say it was frustrating watching the Flyers try and get the puck out of their zone, only to lose it in the neutral zone and have the Canucks push it back in. Canucks shot themselves in the foot with all their penalties though. Was fun to see them play live again and get to see some of the younger guys on the the team. Tonight though the usual suspects stood out like G and Jake looking the most dynamic out there. Patrick looked bad and made some poor passes again. I almost feel like he could use a game off in the press box. The 4th line was definitely fun to watch and Raffl had another really strong game. Amazing what Jake can do for his teammates.

Comment

Did Hextall quash a player uprising with the vote of confidence in Hak?

Comment

Working...
            X