Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Hexy is shopping anyone or after anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Hexy is shopping anyone or after anyone?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear the phone calls and private meetings.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

I'd assume its business as usual for Hexy. Not shopping anyone, but keeping open to any possibilities that would help improve the team moving forward (not for the here and now).

Up here in Montreal, it seems like the heat on Bergevin is starting to spill over. Rumors this AM that he has put Max Pacioretty on the block. If that is the case, he'd be an interesting target for the Flyers.

Comment

Another player who looks to be on the block is Mike Hoffman of the Sens. The winger has some great wheels and is 28yrs old.

Comment

Depending on the price, I'd love to add either of those players, lynch.

Interestingly enough... if only we'd never released Mike Hoffman from his tryout!

"He was not selected in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, his first year of eligibility. However, he attended the Philadelphia Flyers' training camp on an amateur tryout and was released on September 29."

Boy, he'd be a nice get. I think Ottawa would be stupid to dump him, given his contract and how many overpaid underachieving forwards they have, since he's one of the few productive ones. But hey, if they're desperate and willing to move him, I'd be very interested.

Comment

I don't see Hextall making any moves. He hasn't done anything so far even when the team was mired in a slump. He won't do a thing this year.
          Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Evee...you don't think he'll try to unload a vet or two at the deadline? I'd think Filppula would be a useful acquisition at the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450
              Evee...you don't think he'll try to unload a vet or two at the deadline? I'd think Filppula would be a useful acquisition at the deadline.
              Filpulla? Who would want him ... heís afraid if he goes in the corners he will break the eggs heís carrying in his pockets ... Iíd love it if they got anything for him ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hexy has got to be shopping players. I imagine Flip will get traded if only for a mid round pick. Lehtera I doubt anyone wants and will likely get bought out this summer. Maybe Hex finds someone to take Manning or AMac at the trade deadline.

Comment

Hextall wonít do anything. He hasnít yet. When he said he would do things differently he meant it. Itís not part of his long term plan. Maybe he plans on winning the lottery this time
                  Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Hextall is also about maximizing assets and minimizing risk. That is why he traded Streit last year, and should hopefully trade Filppula this year if he can.

Comment

Working...
                    X