Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently no Flyer lineup changes for Game 2...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently no Flyer lineup changes for Game 2...

...Hakstol apparently liked what he saw from his squad in Game 1, so no need for any changes!

So it's clear. It's time for him to go.

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Yea... he ****ing keeps putting out the same guys even tho they were a -4 in game 1!

Comment

Hopefully Hexy will recognize Hakstol for the extra effort he's making in digging his own grave. I'm ok with this decision if this results in a coaching change.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
            Hopefully Hexy will recognize Hakstol for the extra effort he's making in digging his own grave. I'm ok with this decision if this results in a coaching change.
            We can only hope...I think Hexy loves Hak though!

This is what I have been saying since Mr Snider passed...Comcast is happy the team is making money and making the playoffs. I do not believe, Dave Scott who is overseeing the team for Comcast, is a hockey guy and probably will not challenge Hexy to make a coaching change like Mr Snider would have.

I am afraid we have to live with Hexy and Homer running the show for the foreseeable future and that is a little scary IMHO!

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that Weal, Wiese, and Leier, were getting a shot this game? If not, they should.

Comment

True, we should bench Giroux, Couts and Gost after game 1, they were horrible. Lets bring in Hagg, Weal and Wiese to replace them...

When our 4th line was the best line, and Lehtera was one of our best players last game I don't think scratching your bottom players is what this team needs.

Comment

I guess I saw a different Lehtera, but he left guys open right in front of the net on 3 goals. Nobody was all that good on defense, especially Gudas. Sorry, but the 4th line didn't impress me at all. Yes, I would definitely like to see at least two of the three of those guys in there, and Lehtera and Read out! Leier and/or Weal adds speed Lehtera lacks,. Wiese brings a better physical presence than Read, he could plant himself in front of Murray and be a good distraction.
                  Last edited by alxhj; 04-13-2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I didn't read anything into his comments. I think he just wants to keep things a bit under wrap as far as guys going in/out of the lineup. Even if it's the same group though; it doesn't mean they're going to be playing on the same lines.

I question many of Hak's personnel decisions, but I'll wait to see what the lineup and combos are at gametime before I decide whether this is a valid criticism.
                    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Working...
                    X