Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently no Flyer lineup changes for Game 2...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
    Hey, it's not the wind, it's the ice spray. Dangerous stuff.
    lol...
    Philadelphia Flyers #1
    Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
    The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post

not dumb, just typical over-reacting crybaby philly fans one game is all they need to decide how good the gym, coach, and all the players are.
      Threads like this are always great to look back on. Sometimes the panic posse (the anti- positive patrol) reminds me of the pack of hounds chasing Bugs Bunny. All is fine with their barking until Bugs makes a uturn in mid air, and leaves the cloud of hounds without any ground under their feet.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post

Threads like this are always great to look back on. Sometimes the panic posse (the anti- positive patrol) reminds me of the pack of hounds chasing Bugs Bunny. All is fine with their barking until Bugs makes a uturn in mid air, and leaves the cloud of hounds without any ground under their feet.
        wait til we lose game three and everyone will blame it on hak again

Comment

Criticizing poor coaching and poor play doesn't make you part of the panic posse, it makes you a realist. OK, so they won game 2 and looked good, but that doesn't excuse the shortcomings of this coach and his personnel decisions. There are still players being put on the ice for a playoff series that should be in the AHL.

Comment

I am perfectly fine with the young guys getting experience by getting whuppped, rather than being in the ahl at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
              I am perfectly fine with the young guys getting experience by getting whuppped, rather than being in the ahl at this point.
              Me too, I was referring to guys like Read and Lehtera being in there, when Weal could be playing, and so could Wiese (who has been a pretty good playoff performer with other teams). Not to mention Hagg who is better than Manning.

Comment

They like the way Read has been playing def. Hagg is a nobrainer. Nine of us.understand that one.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post

Me too, I was referring to guys like Read and Lehtera being in there, when Weal could be playing, and so could Wiese (who has been a pretty good playoff performer with other teams). Not to mention Hagg who is better than Manning.
                  Wait what? you're criticize Hakstol for his lineup decisions because he's not playing Dale Wiese? and you're calling yourself a realist?!?

Playoff losses make ppl cray cray.

Comment

Considering what Hak has to work with I think this lineup is pretty optimized. Perhaps you could be playing Weal. Maybe Hagg? To be honest though Hagg has been a possession black hole all season, and Weal really hasn't done a whole lot this season and is undersized. Game 1 was lost because our best players were horrible. Game 3 was lost because we didn't score when we had the opportunities in the 1st period to put the Pens away and didn't play a full 60 minutes. This is a young team, and young teams are inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post

Wait what? you're criticize Hakstol for his lineup decisions because he's not playing Dale Wiese? and you're calling yourself a realist?!?

Playoff losses make ppl cray cray.
                      You may dislike Wiese but he has played well in playoff appearances for multiple teams, I'll take him over Read.

Comment

Working...
                      X