Carter Hart better be the real deal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter Hart better be the real deal!

Ok, the Flyers had Bobrovsky and that ship has sailed...cannot re-live the why and how that whole thing went down.

Hart better be for real or this team will still be looking for the guy who can consistently make the big save, night in and night out!

I realize franchise goalies do not grow on trees, but this team needs Hart to be that guy in the very worst way! The thing I am most excited to see is his mental toughness...supposedly his psyche is one of his greatest strengths!

Sandstrom may be that guy too, but I think the majority of the Flyers fan base feels Hart will be the goalie of the next decade!

Is Sam Morin still the defenseman of the future or has that ship sailed? Been hearing about him for years but for one reason or another it hasnít worked. I understand he had an injury this year. What is his current status?

Comment

Injured still working his way back

heís lost a year of development.
      ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

If Morin ends up a solid 6th dman at this point I will be happy.

Comment

Also we have Ustimenko who had great numbers in the russian junior league.

Hopefully Myers makes the jump this year. Big, fast, and a RH which should make Gudas expendable. I wont cry too hard if we trade Morin.

Comment

Elliott, Mrazekr, Neuvy, Biron, Bob, Boucher, Brzy, Cech, Emery, Esche, Hackett, JVB, Leighton, Mason, Nitty, Snow, Roussel, Soderstrom....

How long can the circus continue?

At least the bar will be set pretty low for the kid, LOL

Comment

Not giving up on Morin, not his fault with the injuries. He looked ready when the season began.

Comment

I know the talk is about Hart, but I think that's because he's playing in the western hemisphere. As clumsy alluded to, Ustimenko looked pretty good; and Sandstrom is only 21 and played the last few seasons in the top Swedish league.

If just 1 of these 3 guys (aside from the others we have; Fedotov, Tomek, hell, even Lyon and Stolarz) makes it; I'd call it a success.
                "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Originally posted by smkruzik View Post
                  I know the talk is about Hart, but I think that's because he's playing in the western hemisphere. As clumsy alluded to, Ustimenko looked pretty good; and Sandstrom is only 21 and played the last few seasons in the top Swedish league.

If just 1 of these 3 guys (aside from the others we have; Fedotov, Tomek, hell, even Lyon and Stolarz) makes it; I'd call it a success.
                  Stolarz looked like he had potential and then the injury happened.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                    Not giving up on Morin, not his fault with the injuries. He looked ready when the season began.
                    He just simply cannot pass... i swear he needs a shorter stick.

That said i hope he gets a shot here. He'd upgrade our PK for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X