X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Penguins, Game 6

3:00 PM EST

NBC

Penguins win one. Flyers win one. Penguins win two. Flyers win ___? (One, so far.)

Provorov is officially iffy. Officially, so is Malkin. Hornqvist is expected to play.

Neuvy to start again.

Big screen and cold beer at the ready.

Let's go Flyers!

So desperately need Provorov. How impressive has he been in the playoffs? Stepped up his game even more. Sign that kid to a max term immediately!

Comment

I say, why not? LET"S GO FLYERS!!!

Comment

Upper body injury listing for provy?

well they better play with cold anger and go for the throat

hope hexy chewed out the league for those asinine homer calls last game. He was livid
        ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

I would say the Flyers play and wins have not been a sustainable manner. So I don't hold out for a 60 minute effort nor a well officiated affair. Hope to be wrong on both counts.

Comment

I'm not expecting a victory...but I would like to see some calls go the Flyers way...early. NO PRESSURE on us...all on the Pens. A team that is expected to get to the finals. We have no reason to be playing on the same sheet of ice with this amazing team. Get real Flyers...don't even come out and play for your fans...just pack your bags and get ready to tee it up.
            ​​​

Comment

Provorov is.said.to possibly be a shoulder. It.will be rockin at the start, let's just hope it.is at.the end.too.

Comment

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

Comment

Malkin out, Prov in, Hornqvist in.

If we can just get a fairly officiated game we have a chance.

Comment

Why is Crosby the one they always refuse to cover.

Comment

Working...
                    X