F**** The S******Burgh Penguins - Funeral Home makes Flyers Prayer Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**** The S******Burgh Penguins - Funeral Home makes Flyers Prayer Card

Hoping the good Lord puts these sanctimonius asshats in their place, fans and team!!!

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20180424.html

..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Meh it's all fun and games. Remember this product a local Philly brewery released after we defeated the Pens in 2012:

Comment

This isn't really something to get bent out of shape over. The real joke's on them for giving a shit about a rebuilding team who didn't even make the playoffs last year,

Comment

While I, myself, couldn't care less about this, I can't help but think how this would be all over social media as "classless" had it been the other way around.

Comment

To the victor goes the spoils. It all makes a.rivalry great

Comment

There's not a redeeming f'ing thing about Pittsburgh, and I'm going to absolutely love dogging those buttholes when they start to dive.

Comment

yes and yes, but god damn team, get the crease occupied with someone who can get it done!!! Tired of the same old woe is us mantra
              ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                There's not a redeeming f'ing thing about Pittsburgh, and I'm going to absolutely love dogging those buttholes when they start to dive.
                So much this.
                Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                Official Facebook
                Official Twitter

Comment

Let's just enjoy the Pens getting wiped out in the next round, or possibly two. They don't have the def to go all the way, and we exposed Murray for better teams.

Comment

They'll probably get by the Craps but TB will make them look like the tired old team that they're becoming.
                    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Working...
                    X