torn pelvis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torn pelvis?

that's a new one........................poor Wayne.

How do you tear a pelvis?
    Was it a broken pelvis?
    A torn pelvic ligament?

why didn't he get it fixed early in the season? Miss a few weeks (months?) And be ready for end of season?

Comment

More player injury mismanagement
      ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by hellfish21 View Post
        How do you tear a pelvis?
        Was it a broken pelvis?
        A torn pelvic ligament?

why didn't he get it fixed early in the season? Miss a few weeks (months?) And be ready for end of season?
        This is something I'll never understand. Get it fixed, he was clearly not himself by the second half of the season. It supposedly happened before training camp.

Comment

Agreed, injuries like this never just go away.

Comment

This from the guy that a lot of people were saying "had no heart" anymore. He's a f'ing warrior, and should not be traded.

Comment

He should not be traded, but what did "being a warrior" really help? He could barely contribute because he wanted to be a warrior. It's ridiculous.

Comment

He should have been smart enough to sit and heal.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I've done the same thing, it's because you feel a sense of loyalty to your team, you also feel like you don't want them picking up your load, I know it's so totally ridiculous , but that's what is going through your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                    I don't know about you guys, but I've done the same thing, it's because you feel a sense of loyalty to your team, you also feel like you don't want them picking up your load, I know it's so totally ridiculous , but that's what is going through your mind.
                    I totally get the sense of loyalty thing, but at what point do you have to check your pride at the door and say that Ií am actually putting the team in a really bad spot by playing hurt...especially knowing this happened in camp!

Comment

Working...
                    X