Atleast we effed em up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atleast we effed em up!

Malkin and Hagelin out for the pens. Hagelin not with the team so prolly out for Game 2 too.

I don't care if it makes us look better if the Pens win... I want them to lose. Another cup would just be too much to bear. Don't want to see a player get injured seriously, but I'm happy we softened them up.

GO CAPS GO

Hah. This thought has crossed my mind many times in recent days.

Not really that excited about any of the remaining eastern conf teams winning this year. Only Byfuglien and the Jets give me a bad feel from the west.

Definitely hoping the Pens get shut down hard and early.

Comment

Why do i feel like I jinxed them....

Comment

Doesn't look like the Caps can shed that "choke" moniker.

Comment

I have the Pens losing to Tampa in the Conference Finals in my bracket, so unfortunately I have to root for them for this round, ugh. Picked Pens in 6 over the Flyers in my bracket so I'd have that as a consolation if the Flyers lost.
          Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
          Official Facebook
          Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
            Doesn't look like the Caps can shed that "choke" moniker.
            It fits them so well

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
              Malkin and Hagelin out for the pens. Hagelin not with the team so prolly out for Game 2 too.

I don't care if it makes us look better if the Pens win... I want them to lose. Another cup would just be too much to bear. Don't want to see a player get injured seriously, but I'm happy we softened them up.

GO CAPS GO
              Malkin effed himself up.

Comment

There's probably a very long german word for how (good) I feel about the Pens complaining that the officiating was biased against them in their last game.

Comment

Yeah the juxtaposition of Hendricks taking two and one very costly penalty and simply skating to the box versus Letangs perpetual scream about anything that doesn't go his way...they have become so accustomed to the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                    There's probably a very long german word for how (good) I feel about the Pens complaining that the officiating was biased against them in their last game.
                    “I’ll take Penguin schadenfreude for $200 Alex”
                    ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X