Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do with the 8+ hours a week you were spending watching the Flyers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with the 8+ hours a week you were spending watching the Flyers?

I may have Googled "what do normal people do on a Wednesday night" yesterday.

I play PC games while the game is on. I pretty much just game and watch hockey so ...... LOL.

Right now a few friends and I are playing ARK on our own dedicated server.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

... argue about the flyers on internet message boards

Comment

God of War...PS4

Comment

Watch the Caps choke and San Jose get abused like we did in game 1 against the Pens.

Comment

Well I just got laid off, to be effective in June with me getting paid to stay at home for the last month so I'll have a lot more than 8 hours a week freed up. But I've started re-reading the Dune book series and will use the time to catch up on some TV series I've fallen behind on and maybe play some retro 80s/90s video games. Oh, and find a new job (in the mortgage industry---anyone have any leads?!).

Comment

I root against the Pens!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
                I root against the Pens!!!
                I'm the same way. One reason I don't usually participate in sports brackets or fantasy leagues is because I can't stand having a rooting interest in teams that I despise (Pens, Cowboys, Giants, Rags, etc).

Comment

Watching and rooting for the Golden Knights. Became a fan of theirs watching their first few games and their never give up attitude. I hate the Pens but admit a Golden Knights/Penguins final could be tremendous. Flyers first always. Can't (come to think of it I can) believe that the Caps once again blow a 2 goal lead AT HOME and lose to Pittsburgh. UGH.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyers Fan In Phoenix View Post
                    Watching and rooting for the Golden Knights. Became a fan of theirs watching their first few games and their never give up attitude. I hate the Pens but admit a Golden Knights/Penguins final could be tremendous. Flyers first always. Can't (come to think of it I can) believe that the Caps once again blow a 2 goal lead AT HOME and lose to Pittsburgh. UGH.
                    totally disappointing. Now, I am not convinced the Caps can even take this series. Man I f**king hate Malkin and Crosby. And Hagelin and Hornqvist,
                    And Brassard and Murray. And Guentzel and Kessel. And .....................

Comment

Working...
                    X