Hart MVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart MVP

The team meets Swift Current, this week, I believe, for the WHL Championship, right?
    https://www.tsn.ca/hart-earns-whl-mv...ards-1.1074506

HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I'm in seattle and will be heading up to everett for games 4 and 5 if needed! Can't wait.

Comment

Have you seen him play recently? I've seen him in the World Juniors, but that is it. You feel pretty good about this cat?

Comment

Progress Reports if you can Clumsy
        ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

They meet Swift Current Broncos tomorrow for game 1 of the WHL Finals. Skinner of the Broncos has better numbers these playoffs than Hart does. I feel that if the Silvertips win this series then we need to trade Neuvy to make room for Hart next year. Hell they should trade Neuvy anyways, he gets injured when a breeze blows by.
          sigpic

Comment

HARt is starting for Lehigh valley next season

id expect at least a full year to antiquate, then itís up to him

Comment

Originally posted by Dunlop27 View Post
              Progress Reports if you can Clumsy
              I'll report on what i see

Comment

Originally posted by Dunlop27 View Post
                HARt is starting for Lehigh valley next season

id expect at least a full year to antiquate, then itís up to him
                I sure hope that Hart is not ANTIQUATED.

Comment

Hart should also win his 3rd straight Canadian Junior goalie of the year award as well an amazing feat ! How does The Hockey News rank him as only the 35th best prospect? What a joke.
                  sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Better to get slighted to keep motivated at the pro level

Comment

Working...
                    X