What are they-postage stamps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are they-postage stamps?

Not at all interested in the playoffs, but couldn't help but see the blurb in sports media about Marchand's favorite new way to antagonize. Man, I sure hope he's up on his antibiotics............

The playoffs are just tasty..
    just testing if they take a licking and keep on ticking.
    what, the puck, just care for me.
    how many licks does it take to get to your mind(middle).

Comment

I really hate Marchand for many reasons, but can't help but laugh at this latest technique. It's so ridiculous and no doubt pisses off his opponents. He's like Avery if he actually had skill.

Comment

Honestly the licking thing is the funniest and most likable shit Marchand has done imo. (The dirty plays and intent to injure are garbage) I was totally on board with Avery's antics too back in the day. Nothing is off limits when it comes to getting into an opponents head as far as I'm concerned. If I was a professional athlete I'd be doing social media research and be out there chirping about guys wives and kids trying to draw penalties.
        Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
        Official Facebook
        Official Twitter

Comment

Marchand is a real talent!

Comment

Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post
            Honestly the licking thing is the funniest and most likable shit Marchand has done imo. (The dirty plays and intent to injure are garbage) I was totally on board with Avery's antics too back in the day. Nothing is off limits when it comes to getting into an opponents head as far as I'm concerned. If I was a professional athlete I'd be doing social media research and be out there chirping about guys wives and kids trying to draw penalties.
            yea... it shows his creativity!

Comment

Sorry, I don't find anything amusing about it, and I'd turn his f'ing lights out if he did that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                Sorry, I don't find anything amusing about it, and I'd turn his f'ing lights out if he did that to me.
                I'm with you. It's just a scummy thing to do and I couldn't stand Avery's antics either. I have no problem with chirping, pushing and shoving to get under a player's skin, etc. But this is over the line and just plain embarrassing.
                Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

I'm amazed that his "victims" had the discipline not to lose it. To me, that's no different than spitting at someone.

Comment

Spitting at someone is a match penalty, isn't it? This defines gross misconduct.

Comment

Working...
                    X