Pens Run Officially Over?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pens Run Officially Over?

Are the pens finally in decline? Malkin was MIA. Letang is clearly not his old self. CHEESE BURGER is cheeseburger...good but can't carry a club. Murray terrific but not a winner and no Fleury to fall back on. Brassard seemed like the prototypical 3rd line C acquisition to put them over the top...not so. Maybe just maybe it's the beginning of the end.

Their D was worse this year

let us take their place atop th mountain

time to climb
    ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

Let's climb. Let's rise. Go flyers 2018-19!

Comment

As a friend of mine texted back after the game, so happy, life can go on now

Comment

We can hope this is the door closing on the Crosby era.

I have to admit, my gut felt like the ice was being tilted toward a finals between the defending champs and the new Cinderella team (Vegas), for a storybook plot cup script. Now the conspiracy-theory part of my brain can shut up for a while.

Comment

With rumours of the draft lottery possibly being scrapped in the future it will line up with the Penguins next TANK for the next generational talent to be drafted and start their 3rd run after the Lemieux and Crosby eras . Maybe they will even flirt with another bankruptcy after their bandwagon fans stop going to games once the losing starts again. Heres to the draft lottery continuing and the Penguins losing to begin. Lets go Flyers !!
            sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

When I look at their center depth and age of the core group I honestly don't see how they are not going to be contenders for at least two more seasons. Unfortunately, they are still very good.

Comment

Originally posted by starsucker View Post
                When I look at their center depth and age of the core group I honestly don't see how they are not going to be contenders for at least two more seasons. Unfortunately, they are still very good.
                Agree

Comment

I honestly don't see their window closing yet. Their D can't really get much worse. Murray is a capable goalie. If we're over here believing Giroux, Voracek, and Simmonds can continue to lead the Flyers offensively for a few years while the younger guys develop but Crosby and Malkin are done, then we are deluding ourselves.
                  Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
                  Official Facebook
                  Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PinkFloydFreak87 View Post
                    I honestly don't see their window closing yet. Their D can't really get much worse. Murray is a capable goalie. If we're over here believing Giroux, Voracek, and Simmonds can continue to lead the Flyers offensively for a few years while the younger guys develop but Crosby and Malkin are done, then we are deluding ourselves.
                    Quite right! But, today, it still feels good that the Whiner and Mr. Slew Foot, are out!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X