Alex Lyon wins longest game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Lyon wins longest game

94 saves in a 7 plus period win over Charlotte.

good on him. He's been an absolute wall in the playoffs so far
    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Man....94 of 95...that is pretty sick. The Phantoms truly leaned on him for this one.

Comment

Maybe we've found the goalie of the future?

Comment

I liked the way Lyon played for us, this year.
          Anyone see that Morin got injured again?
          i am starting to wonder about this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
            I liked the way Lyon played for us, this year.
            Anyone see that Morin got injured again?
            i am starting to wonder about this dude.
            Morin's knee injury looked painful (he struggled big time after the missed hit)

Also, Sanheim took a brutal knee on knee earlier in the series and is done for the year.

http://sonsofpenn.com/travis-sanheim...r-body-injury/

Not good, not ****ing good at all for 2 guys that were supposed to be on the blueline next year...
            Last edited by Hexy's Axe; 05-10-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post

Morin's knee injury looked painful (he struggled big time after the missed hit)

Also, Sanheim took a brutal knee on knee earlier in the series and is done for the year.

http://sonsofpenn.com/travis-sanheim...r-body-injury/

Not good, not ****ing good at all for 2 guys that were supposed to be on the blueline next year...
              When you say year, do you mean the rest of the Phantoms playoff run?

Comment

The article only says series for now. Sanheim hasn't been ruled out of the rest of the playoffs yet.

Comment

So was this game longer than the OT game against the Penguins about 15 years or so ago?

Remember listening to the first period of the game on internet radio (showing my age!) and then going to bed, getting up for work at 0630, checking the score and the game was still going. Thought the NHL website was screwed!

Comment

That game was 5 otís. I remember my wife watching the game plus 3 otís, a ****ing trooper. Hell, she wasnít my wife yet. Needed a husband lol

Comment

Working...
                    X