X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organizational Prospect Depth Ranking

Flyers are ranked #1 in prospect depth for 2018 - 2019

https://dobberprospects.com/2018-19-...ects-rankings/

Is it funny that a Flyers cast off goalie prospect is ranked #10 for the Coyotes who placed second in org depth?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
      Is it funny that a Flyers cast off goalie prospect is ranked #10 for the Coyotes who placed second in org depth?
      If you look even further, they include Mario Kempe among Arizona's prospects; hell, he's old enough that I saw him play way back when he was a Flyers prospect ... playing for Philadelphia in the Spectrum before the Phantoms left for Adirondack! (and he then became an almost decade long roleplayer in Europe)

Comment

Originally posted by AIK1891 View Post

If you look even further, they include Mario Kempe among Arizona's prospects; hell, he's old enough that I saw him play way back when he was a Flyers prospect ... playing for Philadelphia in the Spectrum before the Phantoms left for Adirondack! (and he then became an almost decade long roleplayer in Europe)
        He's only 29. Give him a few more years...

Comment

Also interesting is Cooper Marody being Edmonton's #6 prospect

Drafted by Philly in the 6th round and then flipped to EDM for NJ's 2019 3rd round pick

Comment

My favorite part is reading about how rotten the prospect pipelines are for the Habs and the Pens (at least they have won...so i doubt their fans will be upset...they will just stop showing up to games and risk having the team relocate to KC).

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
              My favorite part is reading about how rotten the prospect pipelines are for the Habs and the Pens (at least they have won...so i doubt their fans will be upset...they will just stop showing up to games and risk having the team relocate to KC).
              and then tank and cry to bettman and get the next great player in a back room deal and be the "model franchise". Rinse repeat...

Comment

Interesting Rubtsov is still #3, I know a lot were down on him here after last season.

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
                  Interesting Rubtsov is still #3, I know a lot were down on him here after last season.
                  dobberprospects.com... never heard of em?

pretty sure he's not #3 on the flyers' internal prospect ranking.

Comment

Yea but they have a website.

Comment

Working...
                    X