X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Go Flyers!

Slow summer.
    I can't wait for the season to start!
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Just bought Flyers dress socks for my groomsmen to wear for my October wedding!

Comment

Originally posted by Niittyzus View Post
      That's great! Congrats man! Best of luck!
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Niittyzus View Post
        be warned. I had all my groomsmen wearing a flyers pin on their tux's. 8 years later, wife picked up and left.

.....though she went crazy, and really had nothing to do with hockeyso you might have better luck
        "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Congrats!! Hopefully you won't have to miss a game
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smkruzik View Post
            .....though she went crazy, and really had nothing to do with hockeyso you might have better luck
            I took mrsswami to be to games in the late 80s. I.knew I had A keeper when she started yelling " get it out" during late game defensive zone possessions.

Comment

My Wife became a Flyers fan when Lindros became a Flyer (coincidence? I think not!), up until then she really didn't have an overwhelming interest in Hockey.

Comment

no..not yet..summer is TOO short!!

Comment

Congrats Hattrix! Wishing you all the best man.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion the season is way too long. Playoffs need to end by Memorial Day

Comment

Working...
                    X