Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad Really.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sad Really.

    I know it's the dog days of summer. the lack of posting is brutal. We can chat about 2018-19 season and simmering off season activity ....3 days now and not one god damn new post..... Challenge. Let's talk flyers....keep it moving..... good days ahead. Let's go Flyers.

  • #2
    I went to see the Lombardi Trophy tonight and it made me think how badly I want the Flyers to win the Cup again.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Niittyzus View Post
      I went to see the Lombardi Trophy tonight and it made me think how badly I want the Flyers to win the Cup again.
      Word.

      Comment


      • #4
        we need another Flyers look-a-like Thread!

        Comment


        • #5
          Happens every year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well sounds like Hexy wants to sign Hagg to 2 years. I wonder what the hold up is in the contract? He can't really be asking for a whole lot considering his stats. He might have a minor case based on usage but I really don't see him having much of a leg to stand on. Don't know why this deal is taking so long to get done.

            Comment


            • #7
              I really like Hagg and I think he's only going to get better.He's the type of guy we need, especially with Morin out now. You can't have an entire defensive corps made up of offensive shooters. Hagg is a perfect complimentary Dman.

              Comment


              • #8
                YOu know what's a bummer is that nobody uses chat anymore during games...I MISS that..was ALWAYS a great time and full of laughs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
                  YOu know what's a bummer is that nobody uses chat anymore during games...I MISS that..was ALWAYS a great time and full of laughs
                  Chat was great....lost momentum on the site at some pt in tiem.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                    I really like Hagg and I think he's only going to get better.He's the type of guy we need, especially with Morin out now. You can't have an entire defensive corps made up of offensive shooters. Hagg is a perfect complimentary Dman.
                    Yeah seemingly the responsible decision maker and will get better. Quiet type. I doubt the contract is at risk...likely just summer months slowing down the pace of the biz.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X