Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinner to Sabres

https://www.tsn.ca/sabres-acquire-sk...icks-1.1152286
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Damn that was cheap. Pu plus a 3rd and 6th? That's nothing.

Comment

And a 2nd in 2019
      Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Carolina was pillaged. I can't believe someone else hired Waddell.

Comment

This trade was Pu.

Comment

Pu now becomes the sh!ttiest player on the Hurricanes' roster.

Comment

This trade, wtf? Seriously? At least he went to Buffalo instead of say NJ or Pitts or Washington. I can't see why they wouldn't just keep him at that cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
                This trade, wtf? Seriously? At least he went to Buffalo instead of say NJ or Pitts or Washington. I can't see why they wouldn't just keep him at that cost?
                I get wanting to trade him since he had one year left this year before becoming UFA, trying to get anything for him. The funny thing is the article says Waddel was working on this trade for 4 months, and this is what he came up with.

"You go back the last couple of months, this is the longest I've worked on a one-player deal, because we just never felt like we were getting value," Waddell said.

Comment

Sabres have some potential to be sneaky good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dsl135 View Post
                    Sabres have some potential to be sneaky good this year.
                    Losing O'Reilly will hurt but Skinner can flat out score and lots of young talent coming up. Will be a fun fun team to watch this year... Will be curious to see how well Hutton does.

Comment

Working...
                    X