Center Ice or NHL.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post

I don't have a PS anything.... Just a Wii. ..
    I do have a firestick and a chromecast though.

​​​​​
    If you have a Firestick it's a no brainer to get a IPTV service for $5 and everything is covered

Comment

Originally posted by Eric88 View Post

If you have a Firestick it's a no brainer to get a IPTV service for $5 and everything is covered
      I went to the website and it's a little vague... I wanted to see a channel line up
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post

I went to the website and it's a little vague... I wanted to see a channel line up
        every channel you can think of is included

Comment

Originally posted by Eric88 View Post

Is this iptv:

https://iptv.shop/

Can you link me? Curious to see what you are talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

Is this iptv:

https://iptv.shop/

Can you link me? Curious to see what you are talking about!
            I don't want to spam the site but if you go to you tube and search Eternal tv and Area 51 IPTV services they give you reviews....

Comment

Any other NHL.tv users noticing the game streams are much more prone to freezing the last month or so? As bad as the team has been playing the viewing experience is not improved by having to manually intervene every 90 seconds to get the stream unstuck, and it often takes 5-10 seconds to do so. It would really help if they'd modernize their video player.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                Any other NHL.tv users noticing the game streams are much more prone to freezing the last month or so? As bad as the team has been playing the viewing experience is not improved by having to manually intervene every 90 seconds to get the stream unstuck, and it often takes 5-10 seconds to do so. It would really help if they'd modernize their video player.
                been pretty solid for me on my roku.

watching in a browser is problematic

Comment

Which is the most basic Roku able to run the NHL tv app? They make like six of the things and neither their site or the NHL one really tells you.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                    Which is the most basic Roku able to run the NHL tv app? They make like six of the things and neither their site or the NHL one really tells you.
                    hmmm i'm assuming they all do? i got the ultra cuz i have a 4k tv, but i'm sure the sticks work too. there's also the amazon fire stick if you like them. also often your smart tv has an NHL app in its store.

watching on the browser is annoying cuz they jam unskippable ads into the playback even when you're using it like a dvr. and if you use adblock the feed keeps skipping.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post

been pretty solid for me on my roku.

watching in a browser is problematic
                      my roku works real well. No problems at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X