Stadium Series pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium Series pricing

I was pleased to be able to get decently priced seats. Lower bowl looks like $250 each. 2nd level middle is higher, but I got 242 7th row for $95 each plus fees.i.should be right around the end.boards for an angle.

where do you go for your tickets?

Comment

This was a STH sale link from the team. I am guessing the same prices will go for the public.

Comment

Years ago I remember talk of doing Flyers v Pens at Penn State's stadium

Any chance of that ever happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Gethin View Post
          Years ago I remember talk of doing Flyers v Pens at Penn State's stadium

Any chance of that ever happening?

I remember fairly solid confirmation that there were two big issues with doing it at Penn State: one was the cost that it would take to do it there (essentially, the NHL would have to rent out a "third party" arena, versus using one in each city where there are more intertwined agreements - so effectively, even tho it's not at the WFC, it's still cheaper as a "Philly location" than somewhere else....ditto for Pittsburgh area). The other thing was that there was an issue with alcohol sales, IIRC? I haven't been up to Beaver Stadium in a while, but I think the gist was that since they didn't sell alcohol there for games, they either physically couldn't accomodate, or there was some contract issue with them having it....or possibly even a college/NCAA issue about it? But "alcohol sales" was the other note, whatever the details were.

I also think that a lot of us Pennsylvanians romanticize a "middle of the state battle meeting ground"... But the NHL can probably get a guarantee of a full stadium, better fan reaction, etc. from an in-city event....versus have variables at a neutral site. I think they'd take the sure thing, even tho the rest of us locals' eyes light up at the prospect...

Comment

Did a search, you are correct. Beaver stadium, at least for PSU games, only allows alcohol sales in club suites. And that only started in 2017. But, maybe that is only for PSU games? As much as I would like it, the logistics of a game there would be expensive for the league.

Looks like I will be going, Lil Swami is all in.
            Last edited by swami24; 08-29-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOges97 View Post

I remember fairly solid confirmation that there were two big issues with doing it at Penn State: one was the cost that it would take to do it there (essentially, the NHL would have to rent out a "third party" arena, versus using one in each city where there are more intertwined agreements - so effectively, even tho it's not at the WFC, it's still cheaper as a "Philly location" than somewhere else....ditto for Pittsburgh area). The other thing was that there was an issue with alcohol sales, IIRC? I haven't been up to Beaver Stadium in a while, but I think the gist was that since they didn't sell alcohol there for games, they either physically couldn't accomodate, or there was some contract issue with them having it....or possibly even a college/NCAA issue about it? But "alcohol sales" was the other note, whatever the details were.

I also think that a lot of us Pennsylvanians romanticize a "middle of the state battle meeting ground"... But the NHL can probably get a guarantee of a full stadium, better fan reaction, etc. from an in-city event....versus have variables at a neutral site. I think they'd take the sure thing, even tho the rest of us locals' eyes light up at the prospect...
              Thanks for the explanation.

Shame as it's probably one of the only things that would lure me into a trip back to North America right now

Comment

Working...
              X