X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provo-Cop

Provy getting hockey news respect.

https://thehockeynews.com/news/artic...ue-nhl-stardom

good for him. Barring injuries; he should be the anchor of our defense for many years to come.
    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

I'd love to see TK rip it up this year and become another "franchise" name being mentioned by the press
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

He can already expertly quarterback a power play...
        Really?

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post

Really?
          Semantics at this pt. He has game and plays like a man. So amped for the next few seasons.

Comment

Is this a nickname I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by IceHokie View Post
              Is this a nickname I missed?
              Provo cop seemed like a good play off Jovo cop. If thats what you mean.

Comment

Be interesting to see how the PP pans out. You're adding JVR in the mix and still have Simmonds. I think Ghost is the man on the top unit but maybe Provo can be the backbone of a possible dangerous second unit where you could have TK, Simmer, Patrick,

Comment

You could easily put Sanhiem on that second unit too! I think we finally might have a viable second unit this year assuming JVR steps into the net front role on PP1.

Comment

Working...
                  X