X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacD out with injury 6 weeks

6 weeks or so according to NBC

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...er-body-injury
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

the only downside is lack of stability for sanheim

Comment

Well that's timely. Makes Myers a pretty near lock now if he has a decent camp.

Comment

Cool. Give me some Myers. Time to ride the youngins. That said, I don't wish injury on anyone and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by phillymac14 View Post
          Cool. Give me some Myers. Time to ride the youngins. That said, I don't wish injury on anyone and hope he has a speedy recovery.
          Agreed, and to be fair it makes our D weaker. There is a chance they just bring up Brennan as the 7th and run Folin as our 6th too. I still want Myers to success though and this all but solidifies Sanheims spot too.

Comment

Not a huge macD hater... but ...

But I am happy with the fact that hes injured as Id rather watch our young D and let them get a chance with regular playing time to see what they can do at the NHL level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post
              Not a huge macD hater... but ...

But I am happy with the fact that hes injured...

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450

Uhmmm quote totally taken out of context

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MacD being hurt crtainly opens up a spot for a kid...

that said, missing six weeks and playing a kid, likely alters the number of wins you can expect..

Folks tend to want things both ways..play the kids and make the playoffs and win the cup...

...gotta decide which of the 3 is most important to you as a fan and be happy when that happens...losing MacD helps one, hurt one...and may have zero effect on the third...

Comment

Welcome back Anth...missed your takes. And as often is the case, you hit the mark with your post. This team will miss AMac's stabilizing impact, especially for our young dmen. And with Hak calling the shots, i think its very likely that Frolin gets the call to take on AMac's spot.

Comment

Working...
                    X