Big trade tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big trade tonight

the Montreal Canadiens traded their captain Max Pacioretty to the Vegas Golden Knights.

In return the Habs will get Tomas Tatar and Nick Suzuki, and a 2nd round pick in 2019 from the Vegas Golden Knights (Columbus’ pick previously acquired by Vegas).

It's about time they moved him...... Ugh, what a $#it show that was
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

From where I am standing, the Habs got a nice take.

Comment

Yup that's a great return. Suzuki is a really nice piece and if Tartar can regain a bit of his form (he is still only 27) it could make this a big win for them.

Comment

Wow actually a good trade made by the habs (I think).

Saw Suzuki play a lot in the O I’d be shocked if he doesn’t become an NHL regular.

A lot of talent in that kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Considering everyone knew they wanted to move him, yea that's a good return.

Comment

Contingent on Pacioretty signing with the Knights. I'd love for him to dig in his heels and not sign IF it ain't the big $$$ that he seems to be expecting. That would make this soap opera up here in Montreal even more enjoyable.

Comment

Knights sign Pacioretty to a 4yr @ $7M contract. Could this have an impact on what Simmonds' negotiations?

Comment

Doesn’t Pacioretty have better numbers with less support than JVR?

Comment

I’d give Simmonds $7 for 4 years. He’s earned that!

Comment

Working...
                    X