Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stadium change updates

I was in the stadium tonight;

The upstairs seats have been replaced, not the downstairs. They have added some handicap seating in the upper level. The new ceiling lounge area was behind the stage, so I couldnt tell about progress there

Nor did I see the upstairs concourse,.they only had one escalator working on each side. The others were being worked on. I guess the elevator worked... Some bathrooms downstairs were closed for renovation. I was quite glad to be in a.club box tonight.

they seem to have an awful lot of work.to do before the home opener, much less the preseason games

The downstairs looks.the same. The upstairs looks fantastic. Very open, and a lot more walking room. Outer walls open at both ends. I was wrong about the upper level bar, it is the top of the end they shoot at twice.

I cannot believe they left the cup holders in the armrests. They are uncomfortable, and are.only useful if your arms.are 10 inches long. Oddly a.seat in the row.in front of us was far thinner than the rest. Glad.it isn't mine!

Comment

the new upper area seating is definitely something I'd like to try.

Comment

Working...
      X