X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlsson traded

https://www.tsn.ca/end-of-an-era-sen...arks-1.1172297

SENATORS TRADE KARLSSON TO SHARKS #TSN
    Last edited by evee1234; 09-13-2018, 05:28 PM.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Ottawa got screwed I think. Poor return
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

https://www.tsn.ca/senators-trade-ka...arks-1.1172297

Comment

I was expecting a better return than that. Surprised by this...but maybe they waited too long and allowed the buyer to drive this bus.

Comment

Wow that sucks for the Sens. Quality over quantity never works in trades like these. They needed at least one star young kid coming back.

Comment

Wow....hopefully the Sens got kissed first...no wonder this took so long. If this is what they got waiting this long imagine the garbage that was being offered earlier

Comment

well he's also a pending UFA who wants 12m. but killer trade IF he resigns... san jose has a ton of cap space next year and Doug Wilson fashions himself a UFA whisperer. next year karlsson is going to get the deal he wants, where he wants. they have a year to convince him san jose is the place to be. reminds me of the evander kane trade.

burns and karlsson on the same team... my god.

Comment

man... senators have a baaaaaad team. and they're about to lose duchene and stone next year you expect. and dont have their 1st this year.. and gaborik and bobby ryan and macarthur millstones.. and besides brady tkachuk nothing high end on the farm... embarassing. where's the silver lining for those fans.

Comment

We could have easily made a better offer. But glad we didnít.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                    man... senators have a baaaaaad team. and they're about to lose duchene and stone next year you expect. and dont have their 1st this year.. and gaborik and bobby ryan and macarthur millstones.. and besides brady tkachuk nothing high end on the farm... embarassing. where's the silver lining for those fans.
                    definitely show GM's who know what they're doing, and ones who don't. The last few years haven't been pretty under Hexy, but the future is very bright. Contrast that with Ottawa; I hate to be a sens fan right now.
                    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Working...
                    X