New Mascot - Gritty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mascot - Gritty

I just read that the Flyers may have a mascot this year. Last time they did was in the mid 70s and it was a disaster. Cant't say I am for this, unless he can play goal in costume.

As a grown *** man I couldn't give two effs either way. If they want to have one and it sells merch then go for it.

Comment

Well, at least it will add something to our arena in NHL 19 since most of the teams have mascots there. And he'll be playable in 3's.
      Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

I just dont see the point.of.a hockey mascot. Will it skate with the ice girls? During play it better not be in the aisles blocking people's view.

Indoor sports limit a mascot's visibility. Basketball and lacrosse (the previous Wings team had one... it was the costume from the one year roller hockey Bulldogs) mascots at least can come onto the floor during breaks. If it spends it's time on the concourse, is it a mascot?

Comment

Slapshot!!!

Comment

The mascot needs to look like Casey Jones from TMNT and be named Bully. There are no other options.

Comment

Bring back Freddy Flyer-wings and all......................

Comment

Maybe this will be Bundy's for the taking?! He was let go as the between the bench talking head so...
                Philadelphia Flyers #1
                Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
                The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

https://www.nhl.com/flyers/fans/gritty

His name is Gritty. Discuss.

Comment

That is effing terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                    X