No announcement yet.

Seattle the league's 32nd team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of; What are the chances of a work stoppage? That was the first time I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by KickSave View Post
      Another thing that might delay things. Is if the Key Arena does not get finished in time. They have not started yet. It is a very aggressive remodel.
      Damn I saw it got approved forever ago and assumed renovations had already started.
      Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
      Official Facebook
      Official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
        Speaking of; What are the chances of a work stoppage? That was the first time I read that.
        I think technically the CBA runs til 2022, but one side could choose to opt out and force a negotiation of a new cba at the end of the 19-20 season if they want to. I remember not long after this current cba began already seeing articles of the players union and league taking shots at each other, but haven't seen anything recently.
        Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
        Official Facebook
        Official Twitter

Comment

Damn! thanks for the info.!!

Comment

I suspect this is why ownership has backed out of the Olympics....2022 Winter Olympics will be a big bargaining chip should the players want to renegotiate the CBA...

Comment

It's official.

Good run down of the whats and whens:

https://www.nhl.com/news/seattle-fra...?tid=281011650

Comment

Coyotes move to Central Division after expansion - then moving to Houston maybe? Houston fits perfectly there.

Comment

I assume we trade them players or they are taking one of our dmen.

Comment

So you think they'll make Hextall the GM? He could take a nice shot at his old team and know exactly which Flyer to take!!

Comment

Working...
                    X