No announcement yet.

Hischier v Patrick v Petersson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The true litmus test will be what they provide when they are 24 or 25 years old.

Comment

• Patrick has been better since the Hak left...I will give him that ...and he’s got skills ... but sometimes it seems to me like he’s moving in slow motion ... maybe I’m just being Uber critical I dunno.

With the benefit of hindsight I’d take Petersson any day of the week over Patrick.

I want at least one truly gifted, maybe horribly defensively, goal sniper on the Flyers, for once in my life ... it’s not going to be Patrick.

If he turns into what we see the 25 yo Coots being, ill be thrilled ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• As much as I was generally on board with Hextall's patient approach with developing prospects, I really wish Patrick had gone back to junior for his first post-draft season to fully heal, train, and dominate the WHL and IIHF U20; I wonder how his (still likely never a pure sniper) offensive skills might have better progressed.

Speaking of post-draft seasons ... Ersson's season should now be over; despite arguably doing even better in Allsvensken playoff round by going 4-1, 1.60 & .938, that one opening game loss to Leksands in regulation --- 2-0 final where Västerås was shut out and the second Leksands goal was empty net --- proved decisive where Leksands advances on to the promotion round by one point (Leksands 15pts, Västerås 14pts). [trust me on how close it was, but only ask how the promotion playoffs rounds work there if you want to hear a really long explanation] Still, a phenomenal season for him.

Comment

• While the points might not show it, I think Patrick has been one of the more noticeable (in a good way) forwards on the team over the last month or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by AIK1891
            As much as I was generally on board with Hextall's patient approach with developing prospects, I really wish Patrick had gone back to junior for his first post-draft season to fully heal, train, and dominate the WHL and IIHF U20; I wonder how his (still likely never a pure sniper) offensive skills might have better progressed.

Speaking of post-draft seasons ... Ersson's season should now be over; despite arguably doing even better in Allsvensken playoff round by going 4-1, 1.60 & .938, that one opening game loss to Leksands in regulation --- 2-0 final where Västerås was shut out and the second Leksands goal was empty net --- proved decisive where Leksands advances on to the promotion round by one point (Leksands 15pts, Västerås 14pts). [trust me on how close it was, but only ask how the promotion playoffs rounds work there if you want to hear a really long explanation] Still, a phenomenal season for him.
            Agreed

Injury recovery from the previous year or not

Last season he looked very over matched in the first half of the season

He didn’t belong in the NHL last season IMO either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X