Hischier v Patrick v Petersson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
    Simmer would be a great get for the Leafs. He'd add a bit more grit to their lineup which could use more than Kadri. Kapanen and a first would be a nice return. It would be a deal worth doing unless Simmonds could bring back a goaltender instead like a signed Varlamov.
    Colorado isnt trading Varlamov in season...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Bully

Colorado isnt trading Varlamov in season...

Agreed.

Varly started the year off great and has cooled down quite a bit .... as I know since I have him in my fantasy league

Grubauer hasn’t been good
      I can’t imagine they are going to trade Varly during the season either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

kapanen and a 1st for simmer? wo. if thats the market for 30yo wings we should trade all ours!

Comment

Hate to keep piling on

Wow

Patrick on the fourth line last night.

Of course the broadcast crew says that he’s on the fourth line and then they say that “coach Hak says you can’t really ‘number’ the lines”. OMG

Patrick did have a great scoring opportunity in the first period ... a good save made by Stolarz on the chance !

I have to say this Edmonton game was one of Patrick’s worst games I’ve ever seen him play ... he was invisible

Maybe he needs a few games in the press box.

Or

Better yet

A ‘conditioning stint’ in the AHL...

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post
            Hate to keep piling on

Wow

Patrick on the fourth line last night.

Of course the broadcast crew says that he’s on the fourth line and then they say that “coach Hak says you can’t really ‘number’ the lines”. OMG

Patrick did have a great scoring opportunity in the first period ... a good save made by Stolarz on the chance !

I have to say this Edmonton game was one of Patrick’s worst games I’ve ever seen him play ... he was invisible

Maybe he needs a few games in the press box.

Or

Better yet

A ‘conditioning stint’ in the AHL...

He's not hurting the team. I would love to just make him the 3C and tell him to play good defense and drive play and not worry if he doesn't score. Also i would love to take him off the half-wall and plant him in front. I can't defend Hakstol's player usage any more.

Patrick got 14m. Not 4th line minutes.

Comment

For Flyers fans it burns us that we are cursed by the 2nd overall draft pick. Watching our team be the worst in the league and lose the draft lottery and settle for JVR and watching Kane win 3 Cups in Chicago and now drafting Patrick and seeing Hieschier rack up points last year and now Pettersson this year just adds to it. On top of that we were all sold for 3 years about "just wait till all the young defensemen are here " only to see the defense so bad after most of them are now on the big team ,its just pure frustration after 43 years of no Stanley Cup. Its part of being a fan of a Philadelphia team. This is why I say this team needs to tank for Hughes this year,no we may not get him but at least take a shot at getting an elite player that is needed to win a Cup. Teams that win Cups have top level players. Chicago,Pittsburgh and LA all went this route and won Cups. The only exceptions were Boston and Washington lately who didn't tank. Yes some will say it didn't work for Edmonton but Toronto tanked and now have that elite talent. Bottom line is to win a Cup you need elite players and solid goaltending and competent coaching of which the Flyers have none . Speed and skill and talent,until the Flyers have that along with an NHL caliber coach they will never win a Cup. Its time to lose for Hughes ,this kid is the real deal. By the way the Flyers had an elite player in Lindros but blew it with crappy goalies and Terry Murray as coach...enough said.
              Last edited by Cup4Recchi8; 12-15-2018, 04:06 PM.
              sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

our defense WILL be good. people have unrealistic expectations i think. provorov is the youngest d, for example. it takes 5-8 years to rebuild a team.

Comment

Patrick had a few good shifts in the 1st yesterday.

That's all I got...

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                    our defense WILL be good. people have unrealistic expectations i think. provorov is the youngest d, for example. it takes 5-8 years to rebuild a team.
                    What this team needs on defense is a veteran guy (not named AMac) that is going to teach, but not be afraid to get on the youngsters when they don't listen.I think Sanheim has made big strides this year, but Provo really needs a vet to settle him down. You can tell Provo is rushing because he doesn't wait for pucks to settle when he gets them at the point, so half the time he loses possession out of the offensive zone. Who's available to fill that role? I have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                    X