Ottawa Senators Uber Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottawa Senators Uber Ride

Well this will make today's practice awkward.

candid-camera-ottawa-senators-players-caught-on-video-joking-about-team-badmouthing-coach

I'm sure a few Flyers are nervous about recent Uber rides

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0gYOcUzuDA

Comment

It appears Boucher has lost that locker room

Comment

I like the bit about how funny they think it is that their penalty kill is 29th in the league and then they look up and name the two teams that are worse, and the Flyers are one.

Comment

Yeah heard that too

my problem here is.the video age. Did they give their consent to be videoed and have it released? Could they have considered the possibility, sure, but it is a bunch of teammates bitching about their coach. I.am.sure that even some of Scotty.Bowman's players sometimes claimed.that he made mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
            Yeah heard that too

my problem here is.the video age. Did they give their consent to be videoed and have it released? Could they have considered the possibility, sure, but it is a bunch of teammates bitching about their coach. I.am.sure that even some of Scotty.Bowman's players sometimes claimed.that he made mistakes.
            Yeah agreed. Couldn't imagine what some of the Flyers Uber rides sounded like last year during the 10 game slide or even to start this season.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
              Yeah heard that too

I mean you can say what you want about the driver putting the video out there for everyone to see, but you can't really get mad about an uber or lyft driver having a dashcam. The drivers are protecting themselves for when drunk people throw up in their car or fights happen or god knows what else when they have to file damage claims for their car.
              Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
              Official Facebook
              Official Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X