Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Coyotes

7PM EST

The rubber match following Monday's game in Arizona.

Looks like the Flyers will get to pick on backup goalie Kuemper again. One hopes that the return to the comforts and distractions of home doesn't undo whatever got the Flyers on a winning trend on the road.

Only five points covers the top to bottom of the Metro. For a team in the middle like the Flyers, a win or a loss could make a dramatic difference in the standings.

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
    7PM EST

The rubber match following Monday's game in Arizona.

Looks like the Flyers will get to pick on backup goalie Kuemper again. One hopes that the return to the comforts and distractions of home doesn't undo whatever got the Flyers on a winning trend on the road.

Only five points covers the top to bottom of the Metro. For a team in the middle like the Flyers, a win or a loss could make a dramatic difference in the standings.
    Well said. They need to keep the foot on the peddle and show continual growth. No more regression at home.

Comment

It looks like since they've started playing with a more physical edge, they've been more successful, agree, I hope they keep it up.

Comment

Their game on Monday had some tension in the air...and i think the end of the game was a little ruff (ruff according to 2018 NHL)...really hoping we will see some of what occurred at the end of the game spill into the beginning of this game. Maybe THAT is what this team needs to come out and play at the beginning of a game.

I'm assuming Pickard gets the crease again...so hope he can just play a solid AHL-style game. No pressure Picker...just stop the puck!

Comment

i'll be disappointed if there isn't a scrap at the beginning

Comment

Old school!

Comment

I think this game can go a long way for this team. This will be a test for them after what happened at the end of the last game. I'm hoping they stand up for each other and it is a physical entertaining old school hockey game.

Comment

pretty goal by TK
                Ugly goal by Scotty

Comment

2 shorties in the same PP. Hard to survive that.

Comment

Nice fill in work by Elliot, and they have survived the 2 sh.goals. by making it to ot
                    Last edited by swami24; 11-08-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X