• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
    Anybody feelin’ Zito as a hire?
    i kinda like the guy!
    plus, he is new blood!!
    That is who I want. He was an agent for Kimmo Timonen, maybe ask Hakstol if he would like Kimmo as an D assistant to go along with the signing??
    Philadelphia Flyers #1
    Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
    The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

• Very good read:
      Hex, Spies, and Smaller Plates – A Final Analysis of the Flyers’ firing of Ron Hextall
      Just a couple of snippets:
      ...And then there are times when you are torn. There are times when you are given great information, but asked not to share it publicly. Or you are told you can speculate on it, but can’t actually report it – as I did with the Hextall information last Friday.

And I will tell you that since Hextall’s firing, I have been deluged with information from multiple people throughout the Flyers organization that just blew me away.

They all asked that I tread very lightly with this information, and I did so in this post that I published on Tuesday...
      ...You want to know what the biggest fallacy is about Hextall that’s been out there? That he was over-protective of Dave Hakstol as coach....

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2018/1...n-hextall.html
      Philadelphia Flyers #1

Comment

• san filippo typically is pretty money. the podcast is great too. so much better than the thoughtless BSH screeching.

he has decent inside sources but there's also reason to believe they'd be biased here. hard to know for sure how much was hextall's fault. I've been in plenty of jobs where once a guy leaves the job or is let go, the rest of the guys are free to start blaming him for everything that is wrong. it does make sense tho that the whole organization was feeling a little straightjacketed. thats the way the team played.
        Last edited by clumsysnake; 12-02-2018, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Kerr #12 View Post

That is who I want. He was an agent for Kimmo Timonen, maybe ask Hakstol if he would like Kimmo as an D assistant to go along with the signing??
          I would love timo back on the bench. atleast he could teach our guys to defend a 2on1 properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
            Anybody feelin’ Zito as a hire?
            i kinda like the guy!
            plus, he is new blood!!
            I really like Zito as well, but from all accounts the job is Fletcher’s to lose!

Comment

• Sounds like Briere will be brought in as AGM or player personnel director. Clarke is very active in the GM search. It was Fletcher job to lose and the fact it is still ongoing suggest ownership told them to interview more. Once the GM is hired, look for Quennville to be named coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLJ View Post
                Sounds like Briere will be brought in as AGM or player personnel director. Clarke is very active in the GM search. It was Fletcher job to lose and the fact it is still ongoing suggest ownership told them to interview more. Once the GM is hired, look for Quennville to be named coach.
                What do you know CLJ?
                talk to us man!

Comment

• Philly.com Sports‏:
                  Source: Chuck Fletcher to be named Flyers GM
                  http://www2.philly.com/flyers/chuck-...-20181203.html
                  Philadelphia Flyers #1

Comment

• Well looks like I was right on Fletcher being hired as GM ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X