No announcement yet.

Cap to be $83 million, next year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think TK will get something like 5.5/yr to take him up to FA. He's on a 26g26a pace right now after a slow start. Young guys get paid what they're worth now.

Comment

I don't see TK making that much. Lindholm in Calgary took 4.8 and that was with a longer resume and a better PPG career. Trocheck in Florida got around the same with again a better PPG. I see TK getting around 4.6 a year if he wants term (6 years) or in a something like 3.5M if he wants a bridge deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
        I don't see TK making that much. Lindholm in Calgary took 4.8 and that was with a longer resume and a better PPG career. Trocheck in Florida got around the same with again a better PPG. I see TK getting around 4.6 a year if he wants term (6 years) or in a something like 3.5M if he wants a bridge deal.
        lindholm broke out after he signed. he scored less than TK prior to this year.

trocheck had similar stats, surprised they got him that cheap, and he's a center with great play driving. The cap has gone up 16% since trocheck signed tho.

will be interesting to see how much money TK makes himself this season. he has a 11.4 relative corsi % right now!
        Last edited by clumsysnake; 12-06-2018, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
          I think TK will get something like 5.5/yr to take him up to FA. He's on a 26g26a pace right now after a slow start. Young guys get paid what they're worth now.
          Agree, I think people are undervaluing what TK is going to get...

Comment

Working...
          X