Untradeable Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untradeable Flyers

Thought I'd compile a list of young players and prospects that no one want's to see traded:

Carter Hart – G

Felix Sandstrom – G

Ivan Provorov – D

Travis Sanheim - D

Philippe Myers – D

Sam Morin – D

Shayne Ghost – D

Nolan Patrick – C

Morgan Frost – C

Jay O’Brien – C

German Rubtsov – C

Mikhail Vorobyev - C

Travis Konecny – RW

Wade Allison – RW

Matthew Strome - RW

Nicolas Aube-Kubel – RW

Joel Farabee - LW

Isaac Ratcliffe - LW

Oskar Lindblom – LW

We should be unstoppable in 3 years with the average age being 22.5

Yes, I'm trying to illustrate a point here...

As with all trades, it depends on the return. There are players on the list that I'd like to see kept but if the return is worth it, they're gone.
    That being said, I think that the fans need to adjust their minds on trading. Over the last five years, there seems to be a drop off in the number of trades executed across the League. Maybe its the cap or more likely players getting NTC and NMC is their contracts that makes moving players more difficult.
    Last edited by flyers19rw; 12-04-2018, 12:48 PM.
    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Some people from that list will have to be traded for us to get better, there's 17-19 year olds in every draft that can make an impact, so it's not devastating to trade one now if we get a good return. I know there's a lot of hype about Myers, but if a package of Myers, a pick, and say NAK can get you a guy like Parayko, how on earth would you turn that down?

Comment

Parayko and Taresenko

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
          Parayko and Taresenko
          Seriously...if the Blues and Flyers continue to struggle, there could be a perfect marriage for them with these guys ending up in O&B. Would have to be a massive deal.

Comment

As a whole, Hextall and the fans continue to over value their prospects. Some will hit yet a larger number will not make a huge impact. Anyone is tradeable.

Comment

My list goes like this:

Provorov
              Hart
              Gritty

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post

Seriously...if the Blues and Flyers continue to struggle, there could be a perfect marriage for them with these guys ending up in O&B. Would have to be a massive deal.
                IDK where the Blues are after their last game. Pieterangelo broke his hand and needs surgery. Probably out until Jan 1 or more. They might just realize that their season is cooked and act accordingly.
                "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                  Some people from that list will have to be traded for us to get better, there's 17-19 year olds in every draft that can make an impact, so it's not devastating to trade one now if we get a good return. I know there's a lot of hype about Myers, but if a package of Myers, a pick, and say NAK can get you a guy like Parayko, how on earth would you turn that down?

If Myers, a pick and NAK were to land Parayko...I think Saint Louis would file a grievance after firing everyone in their front office..and potentially turning them over to a firing squad....

Comment

Rev.....if he's THAT good , why is he being shopped?
                    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                    X