Untradeable Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rev_Bully View Post

If Myers, a pick and NAK were to land Parayko...I think Saint Louis would file a grievance after firing everyone in their front office..and potentially turning them over to a firing squad....
    That was just an example of a young player, a pick, and a prospect, I agree, I'm sure it would be a much steeper price. My "untradeable" list would be significantly smaller.
    Last edited by alxhj; 12-04-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Giroux
      Provy
      Ghost unless it returns a stud dman
      TK
      Patrick
      Frost
      Hart
      Couts

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
        Giroux
        Provy
        Ghost unless it returns a stud dman
        TK
        Patrick
        Frost
        Hart
        Couts
        That sounds about right, although I'd probably take Frost off the list, and replace him with Farabee

Comment

There isn't a player *other than contractual* who shouldn't be movable in the right deal. Treadmill roster churning sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post

That sounds about right, although I'd probably take Frost off the list, and replace him with Farabee
            Geez, I honestly forgot about Farabee. Good call. They are so loaded with prospects! Now way they all make the team in the future so I see no reason some cannot used to land some present talent.

Comment

Anyone is tradeable.

Three special cases:
              - Giroux: Full NMC, face of the franchise, leading scorer, captain...not sure what kind of deal he would accept or what makes sense to ask for.
              - Provorov: Need a 1D back unless its a big overpayment.
              - Hart: Need a 1G back unless its a big overpayment.

Comment

Now, that I think about it, I would trade Provy. Definitely not for Nylander, though.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj
                  Some people from that list will have to be traded for us to get better, there's 17-19 year olds in every draft that can make an impact, so it's not devastating to trade one now if we get a good return. I know there's a lot of hype about Myers, but if a package of Myers, a pick, and say NAK can get you a guy like Parayko, how on earth would you turn that down?
                  Well I am pretty sure STL would turn down an offer of Myers, a pick and NAK for Parayko.... of course we wouldn’t turn it down... problem is STL. Would too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
                    Now, that I think about it, I would trade Provy. Definitely not for Nylander, though.
                    No way in Hell I'm trading Provy, the kid is having a rough year, but he's a flat out stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

Well I am pretty sure STL would turn down an offer of Myers, a pick and NAK for Parayko.... of course we wouldn’t turn it down... problem is STL. Would too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I already acknowledged that, and pointed out that it was an example, a poor one admittedly. But I'd put Voracek in place of NAK.

Comment

Working...
                      X