Untradeable Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alxhj View Post

I already acknowledged that, and pointed out that it was an example, a poor one admittedly. But I'd put Voracek in place of NAK.
    Jake and Meyers would be overpayment. How good is this guy that we would give up our second highest point producer?

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

Jake and Meyers would be overpayment. How good is this guy that we would give up our second highest point producer?
      I direct you to this thread /post: 6' 6" as well...
      http://www.orangeandblack.net/philly...97#post1161597
      Philadelphia Flyers #1
      Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
      The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Kerr #12 View Post
        I direct you to this thread /post: 6' 6" as well...
        http://www.orangeandblack.net/philly...97#post1161597
        I would be comfortable with Simmer and Sanheim for him.

Comment

Jake is a 60 point forward, Meyers is an absolute unkonwn...

Parayko is a 6'6 Dman with good wheels, a right hand shot, puts up 30 a year in StL and is only 25...

Problem is Jake is too expensive for the Blues to take on without the Flyers eating Cap on the deal...

Comment

We'd have to get someone with Parayko if Jake and Myers were packaged to the Blues. And if its a contract, then i'd expect a kid coming back with the salary.

Comment

We'd definitely have to get a forward back too, to even out a deal like that, I wouldn't be opposed to Maroon for some added size and grit.
              Last edited by alxhj; 12-05-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

jake AND meyers? no.

we need a goalie and centers. parayko is great but you dont overpay when you're not addressing a need.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                  jake AND meyers? no.

we need a goalie and centers. parayko is great but you dont overpay when you're not addressing a need.
                  I will disagree.... center is not as big of an issue as our defense. We are last in the league in goals against. We have centers. I want a dman and a goalie. I dont want ghost in the deal at all. He gets the puck out of the zone fast and adds offense.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                    jake AND meyers? no.

Long term they need a Parayko more than anything along with a goalie short term. Imo and others with more insight than me... Hart is that good. I am hoping Stolarz can run with it though, I always wanted him to get a shot.

A big D, RH shot that the likes of Toronna and the Rangers etc. will be trying to aquire to become better... Hate to see the Flyers have to face Parayko on another Eastern team. Do ya wanna see 'em in Toronna? I sure don't.

Ahh... nice to have the Flyers involved in some of these BIG rumours for a change.

Now, If Morin comes back and finally gets some games in, that is some big D they would have. Try and get Reaves as well. Drool....
                    Last edited by Tim Kerr #12; 12-06-2018, 12:33 AM.
                    Philadelphia Flyers #1
                    Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
                    The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

I will disagree.... center is not as big of an issue as our defense. We are last in the league in goals against. We have centers. I want a dman and a goalie. I dont want ghost in the deal at all. He gets the puck out of the zone fast and adds offense.
                      We have centers? Disagree... we have couts, who i love but is not quite a top-10 center in the league, and an underperforming green 2C, and a bunch of 4C's trying to be a 3C. We traded schenn and moved giroux to wing. We're weak at center. We have all our cap tied up in our wingers (Simmer/Giroux/Jake/JVR) and no one to get them the puck.

Oh... and we're last in the league in GA because we're last in the league in save %! we're 6th lowest in shots against... our goalies just can't make a save. The D corp can be improved but Parayko is not the savior.
                      Last edited by clumsysnake; 12-06-2018, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X