Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Blue Jackets

7PM EST

New assistant coach, new GM, many days off. All this as the Flyers try to get back to hockey .500.

Columbus is one point out of first in the division but have lost the plot in their last two. Bob gave up EIGHT goals in his last start.

Not sure what to expect from this one. Gonna have to watch and see.

Wait the Flyers actually play hockey? Good to finally see them playing again honestly. Was a lot of drama over the past couple weeks.

Comment

I expect them to play a full 60 mins. New sheriff in town and guys want to stay here. I'm curious to see how Hak coaches the next few games without the rumored leash on him.

Comment

I have always said the Bob trade couldnt be evaluated until Stolarz panned out or not. Today kind of starts the clock running.

Comment

Well on the plus side they aren't any further away from .500. Struggled in the 2nd with penalties but they did not quit in this game. Personally I am happy Weal is out of the lineup! He just isnt a 3rd line center and does not have the size or grit to play 4th line. Stolarz played well maybe one softie. I still believe this team is a defenseman and a decent goalie away from being very competitive. Where is JVR???? Putting JVR on a line with Simmonds is just redundant. And Sanheim!!! He showed a glimpse of some offense finally, great game for him. They need a 2nd line of JVR, Patty, and Jake cut the bs of trying 3 even lines! Atm... this team goes how the 1st line goes they are the only ones who seem to score. G still has it and is on pace for a point per game again this year. The weapons are there on offense the defense is the issue imo. Ohhh and the PK has quietly been great the last 3 games...

Comment

Have they finally unshackled Sanhiem?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
              Have they finally unshackled Sanhiem?
              Letís hope so...I cannot imagine the freedom the players and Hak must feel now that controlling Hexy and Murphy (spy) are gone.

Comment

only source of concern..they got hemmed into their own zone a lot in that games and started again with the turnovers and weak clearing attempts...against another team with more firepower and the score could have gotten out of hand

Comment

Man Ghost gets thrown around alot in the defensive zone. I would like to see him paired with a big guy on defense. It just seemed glaring last night.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
                    Man Ghost gets thrown around alot in the defensive zone. I would like to see him paired with a big guy on defense. It just seemed glaring last night.
                    Whether heís is paired with a big guy or not, it doesnít change what we are seeing with Ghost...his lack of strength is becoming more and more of a liability and significant concern for me!

Comment

Working...
                    X