Possible Trades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Trades

I'm starting this thread for fun and maybe a way to consolidate all the rumors and discuss each one.

Per Ek.... usual disclaimer take it from the source. Doughty and Quick available. Wouldnt this literally plug the 2 significant holes we have? Yes I know the cost would be insane! Quick can brought in as a legit stop gap, his health may be an issue. Doughty well.... I dont even have to say how much he would being to this team. What would we lose in a deal that brought both here? Would u consider it?

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
    I'm starting this thread for fun and maybe a way to consolidate all the rumors and discuss each one.

Per Ek.... usual disclaimer take it from the source. Doughty and Quick available. Wouldnt this literally plug the 2 significant holes we have? Yes I know the cost would be insane! Quick can brought in as a legit stop gap, his health may be an issue. Doughty well.... I dont even have to say how much he would being to this team. What would we lose in a deal that brought both here? Would u consider it?
    It depends on where the org wants to go and how fast. If they think a big trade will make us closer to winning a round or so and you don't care about tomorrow then whatever.

But if you think we aren't close and need to retool then we are likely sellers and not buyers.

Quick is damaged goods and I think Doughtys contract is ugly in a few years.

I can't imagine these two players are in our future.

Comment

Chicago is another team to look at. I would love Kane for Jake+prospect and pick. Crawford is another potential target?
      sigpic

Comment

Duncan Keith to shore up our top 4 would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
          Duncan Keith to shore up our top 4 would be amazing.
          Keith is about all they have as far as a difference maker though, I could see them trading Seabrook, but not him, but then again, nobody ever thought Gretzky could be traded.

Comment

Kane, Keith, Crawford. Heck yeah. The cost would be major though and I dont want to see the prospect pool drained completely. Honestly though, those 3 make us a real cup contender.

Comment

now is the wrong time to trade for aging 2nd pair dmen.

Comment

Lebrun said fletcher has already spoken to half the teams out there about trades and he is looking for a Top 9 forward, a veteran defenceman, and a true #1 goalie. Hopes to have at least one deal done prior to holiday freeze on Dec 19

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ View Post
                  Lebrun said fletcher has already spoken to half the teams out there about trades and he is looking for a Top 9 forward, a veteran defenceman, and a true #1 goalie. Hopes to have at least one deal done prior to holiday freeze on Dec 19
                  Let the games begin!

Comment

No overpayment, please!!

Comment

Working...
                    X