Carter Hart Recalled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
    If he stays on course he will command 10 plus for fun....give it to him sooner than later...just put this position to bed for a decade.
    Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
    Not how the game is played...he's under team control for awhile and you don't need to pay him over the top at this point. Let it play out and he'll eventually get the big bucks (assuming he keeps playing at this level...or better).
    Could the team even give him any raise before the next two years? I thought he slid his 3-year entry level contract to start this year in his first pro season and, also, that teams cannot even negotiate extensions with players until they are in the final year of their current contract.(?)

Comment

It's a contract. If the sides agree to release one in favor of another it's perfectly legal.....no different than extending Simmonds prior to his expiring.

Comment

From section 50.5(f) of the CBA:
        • A player can only sign an extension in the final year of their contract
        • For players on a one-year contract, they need to wait until January 1
        • There are limits to how much a contract extension can be worth, to prevent cap circumvention

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
          From section 50.5(f) of the CBA:
          • A player can only sign an extension in the final year of their contract
          • For players on a one-year contract, they need to wait until January 1
          • There are limits to how much a contract extension can be worth, to prevent cap circumvention

Ty. I figured you could roll his 3 yrs blended into term but I guess that makes sense....

Comment

Bill Meltzer
            A big moment for any NHL rookie is when he gets the notification from his team to move out of a hotel into a residence. Congratulations to Carter Hart.

John Shannon
            Chuck Fletcher confirms that Carter Hart has been told that he's staying in Philadelphia for the rest of the season..."Yes most likely. But he will be eligible for AHL playoffs if we donít make it in Philly"

Bravo Carter!!

Last edited by Tim Kerr #12; 02-09-2019, 07:10 PM.
            Philadelphia Flyers #1
            Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
            The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Kerr #12
              Bill Meltzer
              A big moment for any NHL rookie is when he gets the notification from his team to move out of a hotel into a residence. Congratulations to Carter Hart.

John Shannon
              Chuck Fletcher confirms that Carter Hart has been told that he's staying in Philadelphia for the rest of the season..."Yes most likely. But he will be eligible for AHL playoffs if we donít make it in Philly"

Bravo Carter!!

Iím about to order a Hart jersey

I have 8-9 jerseys and hoodies of flyers players

This will be my first goalie

Thatís how good I think this kid is

Heís legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X