No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I echo the best wishes for a Happy Holiday to all.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Nuevirth stole a game and didn't get injured. Lotto ticket time.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
        So let me get this straight. Nuevirth stole a game and didn't get injured. Lotto ticket time.
        He actually looked like his old self too. God if he could stay healthy to finish out the year we might actually have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

He actually looked like his old self too. God if he could stay healthy to finish out the year we might actually have a chance.
          Like you say, if he could stay healthy, he'd be a big help. He has skills up and until he blows up which he will do. The only thing about him that you can rely on is that he will get hurt.
          "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

Do we have the worst shootout record in the history of the NHL? We must
            44w 82L 34%. Easily the worst in NHL history. Next is Carolina at 40.4%. Not sure if those #'s are up to the minute or going into this year.

Comment

Originally posted by andy71 View Post

44w 82L 34%. Easily the worst in NHL history.
              And yet it has seemed even worse:
              for a long time it seemed every Flyers shootout resulted in not only losing, but managing to lose in only two rounds by yielding two goals on opponents' chances while not scoring on any Flyers' chances.

Comment

If only he could remain healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                  If only he could remain healthy.
                  That's always been his issue dating back to Washington. Didn't he lose his job to Holtby when he was injured once?

Comment

Working...
                  X