WJHC 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
    Future Flyers were noticable in the USA game. Farabee, Cates, O'Reilly etc...
    It was a late game, so you get a pass on forgetting his name is O’Brien.

Comment

Originally posted by behn3 View Post

It was a late game, so you get a pass on forgetting his name is O’Brien.
      Stupid spell check lol. And it was late. Got a bit chippy at the end so I stayed awake.

Comment

I didn't see the US game, but did the Kazakhstan team wear their Borat speedo uniforms?

Comment

Frost and Farabe have looked damn good. Frost is going to have a better career than Patrick I think.
          Last edited by sswin08; 12-29-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Through 2 periods I'm pretty sure USA forgot they had a game tonight. What a disappointing hockey night.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
              Through 2 periods I'm pretty sure USA forgot they had a game tonight. What a disappointing hockey night.
              The Swedes look really good thus far in the tournament, so it is not all the US forgetting their game.

I have no idea of Samuel Ersson will ever play for the Flyers, but he is very good with his fundamentals. He is rarely out of position and he hugs the posts very tight when the play is in either corner! I like what I have seen from him and this tournament may be a breakthrough for him...the kid looks very confident between the pipes!

Comment

What a comeback by USA...the game tying goal came off an Adam Ginning turnover.

Comment

Farabee with a bad turnover which lead to the GWG for Sweden...Ersson received the player of the game for Sweden!

Comment

Originally posted by behn3 View Post
                    What a comeback by USA...the game tying goal came off an Adam Ginning turnover.
                    Geez that was exciting! Loss sucks but adversity breeds hunger.

Comment

I thought 3 of the 4 USA Flyers prospects looked good last night against Finland. Cates is a forechecking machine with a high motor and skill...St Ivany is looking more comfortable and throwing his weight around and had strong positioning along the boards to shield off opposing players. O’Brien has been seeing 4th line duty and I’m not even sure he played last night.

IMHO, Farabee is the most exciting and intriguing prospect the Flyers have...the guy reaks of composure and he has a unique combination of skill, speed, energy and hockey IQ. I like Frost and he may be putting up better offensive numbers, but Farabee has been far more noticeable to me! Frost needs to get stronger in the worst way and hopefully he will!

Right now, Farabee sits atop my untouchable prospect list above anyone else...I just really like what I see from this kid!

Comment

Working...
                      X