No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Predators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think it is G either. His effort is there every night. There is a serious cancer in this locker room. Personally, I think Jake and Simmer have sucked. But deep down I think some young guys have huge heads and are the real root of it. I dont know anything obviously, just how I feel. They are like a cocky bunch of aholes who suck and dont care. Zero accountability until they start trading some of these clowns off. I never want a rebuild and anyone wanting to cash in for Hughes needs to understand they are not guaranteed that first pick because they are the worst team. If they are gonna play like this blow these bums up!

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450
      I'm in the group that has accepted that this team isn't that good and that losing will provide something nice at the end. Getting crushed by team like the Preds just confirms how far we are from becoming a good team. This won't be fun...but it's not going to change until the leadership core is gutted (from my perspective G is not the issue...others are).
      Iíve been saying this most of the season

This team is nowhere close to being a contender

The lack of team speed is painful to watch

I simply cannot believe how bad their PP is

Good luck to Wayne S in hitting paydirt in FA... heís either hurt or on the downside of his career

Is Hughes playing tomorrow?

#LoseforHughes is trending in my house lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08
        I dont think it is G either. His effort is there every night. There is a serious cancer in this locker room. Personally, I think Jake and Simmer have sucked. But deep down I think some young guys have huge heads and are the real root of it. I dont know anything obviously, just how I feel. They are like a cocky bunch of aholes who suck and dont care. Zero accountability until they start trading some of these clowns off. I never want a rebuild and anyone wanting to cash in for Hughes needs to understand they are not guaranteed that first pick because they are the worst team. If they are gonna play like this blow these bums up!
        They have a better chance of landing Hughes than if they finish 20th overall

At this point in time with the chance of a playoff spot LONG GONE... any Flyer fan should hope they fall as low as possible

This team is so bad they donít even have to do anything other than play the games in order to tank ...

Has to be one of the most unwatchable teams I can ever remember

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

They have a better chance of landing Hughes than if they finish 20th overall

At this point in time with the chance of a playoff spot LONG GONE... any Flyer fan should hope they fall as low as possible

This team is so bad they donít even have to do anything other than play the games in order to tank ...

Has to be one of the most unwatchable teams I can ever remember

Yes a seriously painful disgusting team to watch. I'm a little turned off by Hughes not playing in IIHF yet. Imo they are protecting him for the draft.
          I concede finally this team goes nowhere. They need to trash this locker room. Bye Jake, Simmer, Raffl, maybe Ghost as well. I stand by my many statements that this team needs a stud vet dman. They can trade for and even trade and sign.
          Why the hell at this point is McDonald playing over Meyers? Cuz it can get worse?
          I tried optimism..... F that start cleaning house. If it matters next year as opposed to this year so be it. But do something!!!

Comment

No finish. No hunger. Well, Varone looked hungry. That was about it.

Decent game from Neuvirth but history isn't going to remember that. "<Flyers starting goaltender> deserved better" is too often said this year.

No points for G in three games which is about as bad as it gets for him. -2 for him and many of the other big contract vets that are supposed to drive this team.

Next up Carolina again who are a not good team they underachieved against yesterday. Then a handful of good teams in a row. We could be looking at another ten losses in a row scenario.

Comment

Lavy has put on a few pounds. Flyers should have never let him go when they did.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

The corporate shit heads need to be careful. It's easy to assume fan base loyalty but it only goes so far. I for one have never bad mouthed my org as much as I have this year. I am tired of the lack of desire to be a legit franchise interested in being a leader in results. I have watched less pro hockey and find myself watching Leonard and the Raptors more and more....that organization has shown the stones to be best in class or die trying......our crap show is gross.
                They seem to be aware, at least when they moved on Hextall I read stories of them acknowledging season ticket renewals were down and most concerning were those from long term ticket holders who cancelled. They also acknowledged many empty seats for tickets sold to season holders. Not good!

Comment

I'm not too sure that we should be losing for Hughes....but rather lose for a top 3-5 pick. The talent in the 2019 draft is exceptional, especially at the top.

I think Simmer has given up...but we need to put him in a position to show that he still has the ability to score (to get the best return when he is finally traded). The same with Jake.

As for the kids not caring, if that is the case, they are taking the lead from the leadership group. There is no way that kids can get away with that IF the leadership group are owning effort and accountability.

Lastly...here are some impressive tweets re: Neuvirth:

Alexander Appleyard‏ @avappleyard

For all his physical talent... @NHLFlyers Michal Neuvirth is at .898 sv% right now since the start of 2016-17.
                  Of the 55 @NHL goalies with 50+ gp in that time only Niemi (.897 sv%) has posted worse numbers. #Flyers

Alexander Appleyard‏ @avappleyard

Another scary @NHLFlyers Neuvirth stat. Since the start of 2016-17 he is, amongst @NHL goalies with 50+ gp:
                  55/55 in Low Danger sv% at 5v5 (.961)
                  55/55 in High Danger sv% at 5v5 (.744)
                  But weirdly 7/55 in Mid Danger sv% at 5v5 (.934) #Flyers

Comment

Working...
                  X