Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Hurricanes

7PM EST

A rematch of a very weak new year's eve game.

Kind of surprised to see Hart tabbed for the start against the team that chased him, but maybe he'll bounce back and it will turn out to be just the right move.

Meltzer says Patrick is still out.

Not expecting much overall. Game day meh is more like it.

Amac out with injury. Wonder if he will be out long term or just this game? If the Flyers get owned again in this game I think it's time to start bringing up some kids for the remained of the season. Get them experience and start preparing them for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
      Amac out with injury. Wonder if he will be out long term or just this game? If the Flyers get owned again in this game I think it's past time to start bringing up some kids for the remained of the season. Get them experience and start preparing them for next year.
      Fixed
      "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

if Mrazek of all people shuts us out...i AM going to lose it

Comment

2-0 Canes already . How does Lappy still have a job? Time to go full tank mode.
          sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Like I said, Weal sucks. Dump this f*ck. Give someone else a chance. Sh*t!!

Comment

I long for the days when playing the isles, Panthers, hurricanse et al meant 2 pts.....it's reverse now. Jeesus k rist what a fuking disaster.

Comment

And why is Hart in the nhl if he's not playing....learning to drink and carouse with the leaders isn't something we should be encouraging.....and the pk is allowed to operate in such a manner....is Fletcher on vacation or something?

Comment

Half of these players need to be gone for next year. No effort or heart. This team is already in off season mode. Disgraceful. They are just going thru the motions. 3-0 Canes now. The Flyers are close to being the worst team in the league. Im just disgusted with this franchise.
                  sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
                    Half of these players need to be gone for next year. No effort or heart. This team is already in off season mode. Disgraceful. They are just going thru the motions. 3-0 Canes now. The Flyers are close to being the worst team in the league. Im just disgusted with this franchise.
                    Good thing we made those sweeping changes. I am so fuking bothered by this complete and utter garbage. Wasting claude Giroux s yrs like they did with Lindros. Stupidity and incompetence is the hallmarks of a once proud organization.

Comment

Working...
                    X