X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLJ
    started a topic Newest Goalie Mike McKenna

Newest Goalie Mike McKenna

waiver claim. Flyers going to set record for most goalies in a season.

• Cup4Recchi8
    replied
    Since the Flyers are now in 30th place they might as well go all in and call up the no name goalie backing up Lyon in LV he won his debut game there.Give McKenna and the new guy each a start just for shi*ts and giglles. Whats the worst that can happen they fall to 31st place?
    Last edited by Cup4Recchi8; 01-06-2019, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    Didnt Bryz troll the flyers earlier in the year, saying he was available?

Leave a comment:

• flyers19rw
    replied
    Hextall's greatest failure is that he failed to put a decent player into the position that he played. If you would have told me that when Hextall took over as GM, that he never was going to solidify the Flyers goalie situation, I would have not believed you. It's stunning.

Leave a comment:

• smkruzik
    replied
    Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
    This move pretty much cinches the fate for Lyon. He has no future with this club.
    That's what I was thinking too. I know the Phantoms don't have any depth at goalie; but acquiring a journeyman goalie over leaving Lyon to wallow in allentown pretty much says it all.

I know he hasn't been too great this season, but he played pretty well down the stretch last year when Elliott and Neuvy were both out

At this rate, maybe we can sign Leighton, or convince Bouch to come out of retirement, Is Bryz still available? Bring him back to stop some pucks instead of hot dogs and paid appearances...

Leave a comment:

• flyers19rw
    replied
    This move pretty much cinches the fate for Lyon. He has no future with this club.

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    7 for a season to actually play is the record, by 2 teams.

Leave a comment:

• Cup4Recchi8
    replied
    Goalie number 7 this year....I do believe that is an NHL record. Cra y.

Leave a comment:

• alxhj
    replied
    LOL..... added depth

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    Can't they just get rid of Neuvirth.? He and his lower body are such a distraction to this team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X