Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Flames

1PM PST

The Flyers are in a three way tie for last in points, with fewer games played so not last overall (yet).

Five losses in a row. Speaks for itself.

Hart to start. Goalie number 7 on the bench, probably having deep thoughts about life.

Calgary is number one in the west. [While no one was looking, Vegas reversed their early season malaise and just pulled into a points tie with Calgary in first. Wth?]

Something to amuse yourself during what may be a rough game. http://www.tankathon.com/nhl

It took me over a dozen tries to get Philly #1. Most simulations wound up at 5-6.

Voracek is so lazy back checking. He is a liability anytime he is on the ice and the other team has the puck. Honestly her would be the first player I would look to move.

Comment

Simmonds was the lazy lack of back checker.on the second goal.

Comment

Like I said, Weal Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
          Simmonds was the lazy lack of back checker.on the second goal.
          Yep both are guilty of it all season. They dont even try to hide it.

Comment

Tkachuk is pretty good. As is Johnny hockey, he has some moves.

Comment

Well at least the games are worth watching when Hart plays. Really liking what Im seeing from this kid so far ....

Ghost is really terrible defensively

He looked so bad on that 2 on 1 in OT

Weal with a huge gaffe leading to the OT winner

Im good with it we dont need that extra point anyways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At this point of reality, we need to have Weal and any other tweener gain experience to allow us to know what we have and possibly build value in the asset. Losing is a non-issue. This team should not be winning and should be using this opportunity to prepare for next year.

Comment

Weal is a decent AHLer. He has no future with the Flyers. I'd rather see Vorobyov up here for a long trial than have Weal out there on the ice.
                  "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
                    Weal is a decent AHLer. He has no future with the Flyers. I'd rather see Vorobyov up here for a long trial than have Weal out there on the ice.
                    This!!

Comment

Working...
                    X